Wednesday 6 June 2012


Straight from the Heart!


Had put the pen down,
For quite a long time,
Feelings were immense,
Story was bout to end.


Sinking down the life,
Roaming in n round,
Feelings were immense,
Story was bout to end.


One day down the line,
Thinking all in time,
Not measuring by the dine,
Having glass of wine,
Thought,
Whatever I had,
Its already past,
Slides are here to stay,
In my mind n soul,
Had the world in my hands,
Thought I had it all,
Feelings were immense,
Story was bout to end


Came the turning point,
Which was never in sight,
Took me by surprise,
Saw the ray of light,
Moving after it,
Was the ultimate aim,
Trying to have a grip,
Made me lose it more,
Feelings were immense,
Story was bout to end.
Was totally confused,
Which way should I move,
Thought to lose it more,
To have a better grip,
Follow where it goes,
Up or down the hill,
Moving down the line,
Having fun all the time,
Made me feel alive,
Got what I always want,
Was the innermost peace,
That made me stood,
 on the ground,
Was the ulitimate treat,
Saw the shinning star,
Up n over me,
Wanted to be blessed,
Is what all we want.
Love n support of frnz,
Care of spouse,
Nurture by the parents,
Is the blessing in disguise
Straight from my heart,
To touch that of yours,
Feelings that I had,
Always were immense!

No comments:

Post a Comment